Goodrich Corporation(Fortune 500 Co.) Recruiting Graduate Software Engineer Trainees
A Fortune 500 American MNC with over 100 facilities all over the globe. The company is 100+ years old and its manufacturing facility is based in Bangalore. The Company is a global leader in aerospace industry with three divisions in India.
Graduate Engineer Trainee-Software Development
Responsibilities of the Graduate Engineer Trainee are varied and may include but not be limited to:
- Implementing various Software applications’ modules including designing user interfaces.
- Coding and Testing across a variety of platforms (Linux,Windows)
- Interacts closely with SW team to understand the Requirements/Designs, and start implementation with minimal guidance from Seniors.
- The trainee engineer shall also be trained in various SW development methodologies and Goodrich Process.
Basic Qualifications: Absolute Requirements
* Candidate should be Fresher and shall be a Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/BTech,.) in Computer Science or Information Science or Electronics.
* Candidates with strong programing skills in C,C++/ C#/ VB.net/ ASP.net (.net Platform) technology desired.
* Candidate required to have following Process/Tools/Skills expertise
- Any script programming Python,Perl.
- Strong in any of MS-SQL,MS-Access,Oracle databases.
- Any web server IIS,TomCat
- Experience designing, prototyping and implementing graphical user interfaces
- Experience writing and debugging multithreaded applications
- Initiative in suggesting alternative solutions
- UML experience
- Data management programming skill is a plus
Experience 0 – 1 Years
Education B.Tech/B.E. Computers, Electronics/Telecomunication
Location Karnind .
Goodrich Aerospace Services Pvt Ltd